A Gold Coast woman went from a healthy mum to being hospitalised just four days after her first dose of Pfizer vaccine – now she’s suing.
A landmark Covid-19 vaccine injury class action lawsuit has been filed against the Australian government and the medicines regulator. The nation-wide suit, which reportedly has 500 members including three named applicants, seeks redress for those allegedly left injured or bereaved by the Covid-19 vaccines.
One of the applicants who suffered a severe heart condition after getting the Pfizer jab is even claiming there was ‘cover-up’ during the vaccine rollout which hid the potential risks.
We Have Professionals In Every Field
Our team of practitioners can provide outstanding legal knowledge in the legal sectors impacted by COVID-19 regulation and policy and regularly provide advice to both individuals and businesses on matters relating to:
- mandatory vaccinations throughout the course of employment;
- mandatory wearing of face masks;
- adhering to the directions imposed by the State;
- compliance with lawful police directions;
- advice on the powers granted to officials under States of Emergency (State-by-State basis);
- direct/indirect discrimination in accordance with the Australian Human Rights Commission (AHRC); and
- potential for criminal charges if certain directions are not adhered to.
Depending on the nature of the COVID-19 matter, Salerno Law has access to a wide array of professional Senior and Junior Counsel who can provide an experienced opinion and advocacy in matters involving human rights, employment law, regulation and policy.
The Daily Mail reports more DAILY MAIL ARTICLE COVID-19 LAW SUITE