Rob joined Salerno Law in 2019, bringing to the practice a broad range of experience obtained from other medium sized Gold Coast law firms over the past 20 years.
Rob strives to achieve a prompt high level of service to clients and provide the best possible practical and commercial outcome in a variety of commercial law areas.
Rob has assisted numerous clients (both individuals and corporates) with the following:
- Retail & Commercial Leasing;
- Family Provision Applications, Wills and Estates and Powers of Attorney;
- Property Developments and Joint Ventures;
- Commercial Conveyancing including Service Stations and Pastoral Leases;
- Business Acquisitions and Sales;
- Retail and Commercial Leasing;
- Local Government;
- Town Planning; and
- Environment Law.
This experience is further augmented by Rob’s former associations with private developers, the Barossa Council and the South Australian State Government. During State Planning and legislative reform and amendment process, the perceptions and views of numerous stakeholders were gained which assisted in the preparation of submissions, advice, negotiation and the mediation of numerous matters to a mutually agreed and cost-effective outcomes.
The Master of Laws degree Rob undertook has an emphasis on Planning & Environment, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Mediation and Negotiation which shall all further enhance Rob’s repertoire.